Buy Sig Sauer M400-15%
Buy Sig Sauer M400
SIG SAUER M400 Tread 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
The 5.56 NATO Sig Sauer M400 Tread comes with one 30 round magazine and features direct impingement operation, an M-LOK mounting system, a 6-position SL-K stock, a single-stage trigger.
A stainless steel threaded barrel with a 1/2 x28 thread pitch and a 1:8 twist, a three-pronged flash hider mounted with the taper lock technology.
And ambidextrous safety selector, magazine catch, and QD sling attachment points. Find this reliable, accurate, and high-performance AR-style rifle at Omaha Outdoors for an ultra-affordable price. Buy Sig Sauer M400.
Specifications Of Sig Sauer M400
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
Model: SIGM400 Tread
Accessories: Manual, Lock
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Grip Color: Black
Grip Material: Polymer
Mounting System: M-LOK
Operating System: Direct Impingement
Rifle Stock:6-Position SL-K
The M400 TREAD is an optics-ready, aluminum frame rifle.
TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls.
A Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft-grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single-stage trigger.