Buy NIB CZ 91102
NIB CZ 91102 CZ 75 B 9mm 75B 4.60″ 16+1 Black Steel Slide Polymer. Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced.
An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols. Buy NIB CZ 91102.
The 75 B features a steel frame, a black polycoat finish, 3 dot sights, 16+1 9mm capacity (10+1 in .40 S&W) and, of course, the ergonomics and DA/SA action that have made it the most copied handgun design second only to 1911.
The ‘B’ designation is an indicator that the model is equipped with a firing pin block safety.
CZ 75 B is used by more governments, militaries, police, and security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
Specifications of NIB CZ 91102
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to the advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety