Buy Heckler&Koch HK416D-13%
Buy Heckler&Koch HK416D – The HK416 (5.56 mm) was developed by Heckler & Koch for US special operations forces as a major product improvement of M4/M16-type carbines and rifles. Buy Heckler&Koch HK416D.
Using the HK-proprietary gas piston system, the HK416 does not introduce propellant gases and carbon fouling back into the weapon’s interior, making it the most reliable of any M4/M16 type weapon. Buy Heckler&Koch HK416D.
An improved and toolless gas regulator for suppressor use, a redesigned, user-friendly lower receiver.
This allows complete ambidextrous operation of the weapon and ensures optimized magazine compatibility, as well as numerous technical improvements to maximize the operator’s safety.
Reliability, ammunition compatibility, and durability under real operating conditions.
FEATURES & SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS:
- Modified and tool-less gas regulator for suppressor use
- Safety-/Fire selector lever can be set to safe when the hammer is in the cocked or uncocked position
- Over-the-beach (OTB) capability
- Completely ambidextrous operating controls (bolt catch-, Magazine release-, safety-/fire selector lever and charging handle)
- “Winter” trigger guard for use with gloves and cold-weather clothing
- Non-stop NATO-Stanag 4694 top rail for use of various mechanical and optical sights (incl. night vision/thermal)
- Redesigned ergonomic pistol grip with storage compartment for field stripping tool
- Enlarged Bolt catch lever and protective barrier against accidental discharge
- “Slimline” Telescopic buttstock
- Optimised receiver geometry, modified assembly interfaces, and improved receiver connections
- Receiver extension to stabilize and accomplish drop test criteria under real conditions
- Increased magazine compatibility in accordance with NATO-STANAG-DRAFT 4179 (M4/M16 Magazines)
- 40 mm Low-velocity GLM/M320 interface
- Compatible with HK 40 mm low-velocity GLM/M320
- Compatible with HK steel and polymer magazines
- 10.4“, 14.5“, 16.5“ and 20“ barrel lengths available
- 20″ Variant has a long handguard with a gas regulator window
- 10.4″ Variant has a handguard with integrated flip-up sight
- 14.5″, 16.5″ and 20″ variants have a modular interface for bayonet and foldable front sight on the barrel
- Black or Brown color scheme available
Specifications of Heckler&Koch HK416D
- Caliber: 5.56mm x 45 NATO
- Width: 3.07 in.
- Height: 9.45 in.
- Weight w/ Magazine: 7.21lb
- Sight Radius: 14.61 in.
- Barrel Length: 10.4 in.
- Overall Length: 28 – 32 in
- Rate of Fire: 700-900 rpm
- Magazine Capacity: 20 or 30 rounds
- Modes of Fire: Safe-Semi-Auto
- Sights: Flip-Up Iron Sights
- Stocks: Retractable