Buy Browning HI-Power 9mm-17%
Add to cart
Buy Browning HI-Power 9mm
Nighthawk decided back in early 2015 not to try to re-invent the perfect double stack, but to improve upon the Browning Hi-Power.
This classic design offers perfect balance, size, and fire power, with an impressive 13 round magazine capacity.
We took one of the most revered pistols of all time and made it better.
The results of our efforts have improved accuracy, reliability, durability, and esthetics!. Buy Browning HI-Power 9mm
The Browning Hi-Power is a single-action, semi-automatic handgun available in the 9mm and .40 S&W calibers.
It was based on a design by American firearms inventor John Browning, and completed by Dieudonné Saive at Fabrique Nationale (FN) of Herstal, Belgium. Browning died in 1926, several years before the design was finalized.
FN Herstal initially named the design the High Power, which alludes to the 13-round magazine capacity, almost twice that of other designs at the time, such as the Luger or Colt M1911. Buy Browning HI-Power 9mm
Specifications of Browning HI-Power 9mm
- Hand Textured(Stippled) Frame and Trigger Guard
- Hand Textured Slide Top and Rear of the Slide
- Custom Extended Beavertail
- Contoured Magwell
- French Border
- Heinie Slant Pro Black Rear Sight
- Nighthawk (14K) Solid Gold Bead Front Sight
- Crowned Barrel
- 25 LPI Serrated Mag Release
- Competition Steel Hammer, Improved Sear Lever, and Trigger
- Custom 4# Crisp Trigger Job
- Cera Kote Satin Rust Resistant Finish
- Custom Select Cocobolo Checkered Grips with NH Logo
- Two 13 round Capacity Magazines